Due to some essential maintenance a number of online services will be unavailable from Friday 18 April 8am until Sunday 20 April at 9pm. Unavailable services include; School admissions, Online planning register, library account and catalogue, council tax and benefits system, mapping, building control forms, job applications, my area page, payments and leisure bookings. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Contacting the Council
Using our e-forms will get your request to the required service as soon as you click the submit button. e-forms can be completed and sent at anytime night or day.
Alternatively you can contact us by:
- Social media - contact us via Twitter or Facebook
- visiting a one stop shop for advice and Information on all council services
- using our out and about service for advice and information on all council services
You can also view:
- contact details for chief officers
- contact details for executive members
- contact details for your councillor
- contact details for your MP
Please use this link for information on New County Hall in Truro.
If you are a textphone (minicom) user, please contact us using Text Relay by dialling 18001 before the number you require.
Text Relay assisted calls are charged at your telecommunication provider’s normal rates
If you have any problems connecting to the Council or it is your first time using Text Relay, dial0870 240 95 98 from a textphone for help or visit http://www.textrelay.org/
Call and screen recording policy
Our call and screen recording policy gives information on who can access call recordings, what will be recorded, and what recordings can be used for.