Due to some essential maintenance a number of online services will be unavailable from Friday 18 April 8am until Sunday 20 April at 9pm. Unavailable services include; School admissions, Online planning register, library account and catalogue, council tax and benefits system, mapping, building control forms, job applications, my area page, payments and leisure bookings. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Cornish Archives Network
Established in 2006, the Cornish Archives Network (CAN) aims to provide a regular opportunity for anyone involved in the collection, preservation and management of archives to:
- discuss common issues of concern
- hear about opportunities for funding and training
- share ideas and examples of good practice
- meet other people working with archives
- benefit from peer and professional advice
- form partnerships (for example, for cheaper bulk buying of materials or project working)
- increase knowledge about local holdings and collections.
CAN is co-ordinated by Cornwall Record Office and is open to community, voluntary and professional groups and organisations of any size. We meet four times a year (January, April, July and October), usually at the Record Office in Truro. If you are interested in joining CAN, or would like more details, please contact the Record Office.