Cornish Archives Network
Established in 2006, the Cornish Archives Network (CAN) aims to provide a regular opportunity for anyone involved in the collection, preservation and management of archives to:
- discuss common issues of concern
- hear about opportunities for funding and training
- share ideas and examples of good practice
- meet other people working with archives
- benefit from peer and professional advice
- form partnerships (for example, for cheaper bulk buying of materials or project working)
- increase knowledge about local holdings and collections.
CAN is co-ordinated by Cornwall Record Office and is open to community, voluntary and professional groups and organisations of any size. We meet four times a year (January, April, July and October), usually at the Record Office in Truro. If you are interested in joining CAN, or would like more details, please contact the Record Office.