Due to some essential maintenance a number of online services will be unavailable from Friday 18 April 8am until Sunday 20 April at 9pm. Unavailable services include; School admissions, Online planning register, library account and catalogue, council tax and benefits system, mapping, building control forms, job applications, my area page, payments and leisure bookings. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Cornwall Record Office
Cornwall Record Office (CRO) provides a professional archive service for Cornwall. Its main purpose is to ensure that the archives relating to the people, places and organisations of Cornwall are preserved for the future and made available, where possible, for public consultation.
- About Cornwall Record Office
- Visit Cornwall Record Office
- Interactive tour of Cornwall Record Office
- Online catalogues
- Cornwall Record Office collections
- Records elsewhere
- Research and document copy services
- Research topics and links
- Donating or depositing items
- Learning and outreach
- News and events
- Volunteering and work experience
- Cornish Archive Network (CAN)