Due to some essential maintenance a number of online services will be unavailable from Friday 18 April 8am until Sunday 20 April at 9pm. Unavailable services include; School admissions, Online planning register, library account and catalogue, council tax and benefits system, mapping, building control forms, job applications, my area page, payments and leisure bookings. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Made in Cornwall Scheme
Cornwall is renowned for being a special place, rich in heritage and outstanding natural beauty. It is home to a vibrant business community producing an extensive range of artistic and hand crafted items, speciality food and drink, through to highly specialist technical products, and has built a reputation for quality and excellence. The Made in Cornwall scheme showcases the best of Cornish-made products.
Made in Cornwall Events
Made in Cornwall products can be found at all the top events in the Cornish calendar as well as exclusive Made in Cornwall fairs. Just look for the logo on products at the following events:
- Lostwithiel Local Produce Market - alternate Fridays at Lostwithiel Community Centre
- Local Produce Fair at the Truro Sainsbury's store on the last Thursday of the month. The next date is Thursday 24th April.
New members to the scheme.
The following members have recently joined the Made in Cornwall Scheme.
- Cluless - Lee and Claire Hatwell - Bodmin - Kiln fused glass framed fabrics
- Transformations Cornwall - Elizabeth Gregg - Hayle - Soft furnishings
- Cornish Clocks - Martin Preston - Penzance - Clocks
- The Cornwall Candle Company - Karen King - St Austell - Natural soy wax candles
- Tea Lady - Pip MacFarlane - Penzance - Herbal teas
- The Cornish Gin Distillery Limited - Jon Meyer - St Columb - Elemental Cornish Gin
- Killiow Home Fragrances - Jane Marsden - Truro - Room fragrances
- Marianna Baxter - Lizard - Hand painted ceramic tiles and beads
- Harlequin Training Solutions Limited - John Lawton - Boscastle - E-learning business training manuals
- Stephanie Stevens Jewellery - Stephanie Stevens - St Ives - Jewellery
You will also find Made in Cornwall products at:
- Truro Tourist Information Centre office,
- Launceston Tourist Information Centre office
- Heartlands Visitor Centre and shop
- If you're looking for something specific you can search our Cornish Lines membership directory.
You can also now follow us on twitter