Made in Cornwall Scheme
Cornwall is renowned for being a special place, rich in heritage and outstanding natural beauty. It is home to a vibrant business community producing an extensive range of artistic and hand crafted items, speciality food and drink, through to highly specialist technical products, and has built a reputation for quality and excellence. The Made in Cornwall scheme showcases the best of Cornish-made products.
Our Christmas Fair
25 to 29 November in Truro
With just a month to go, Made in Cornwall members are busy preparing for our Christmas Fair. It is our showcase event when many of Cornwall’s talented artists, crafts people and specialty food and drink businesses gather together to participate in the largest Christmas event dedicated to Cornish-made goods, and is certainly not to be missed. You can find further details by visiting our Christmas Fair webpage.
Please make sure the date is in your diary!
Made in Cornwall Events
Made in Cornwall products can be found at all the top events in the Cornish calendar as well as exclusive Made in Cornwall fairs. Just look for the logo on products at the following events:
- Lostwithiel Local Produce Market - alternate Fridays at Lostwithiel Community Centre 10am until 1.30pm - next date will be 6th & 20th November.
- Twice monthly market at Sainsbury's Truro in the upstairs area, on the second and the last Thursday of the month. The next dates will be: 29th October, 12th & 26th November.
- Made in Cornwall Christmas Fair will be 25-29 November in Truro
Members of the Made in Cornwall Scheme have developed their own ecommerce website where you can purchase their products. The website was launched in July and can be found at www.madeincornwall.com.
Please note, the website has been developed entirely by members of the Made in Cornwall Scheme and Cornwall Council has no responsibility for its content or functionality.
New Made in Cornwall members
The following members have recently joined the Made in Cornwall Scheme.
- Bloom Remedies, Mrs Marie Hall, Penzance, Skin Care Products
- Caitilin's, Mrs Caitilin Finch, Marazion, Textile Goods
- Colliers Cornish Cheese, Susan Collier, Penryn, Cheese
- Cornish Duvet Company, Mrs Tracey Riley, Wadebridge, Duvet and Duvet Cushions
- Crantock Seashore Art, Salli Blackford, Newquay, Paintings, cards and bookmarks
- Designed by Brett and Leni Brett Holroyd-Doveton, Hayle Jewellery
- Die-Monde, Miss Sarah March, Port Isaac, Prints, Greeting Cards
- Fowey Valley Cider Barrie Gibson Fowey Fowey Valley Sparkling Vintage Cider
- Grippy Leads, Mrs Jen Ives, Tregony, Dogs Leads and Accessories
- Hudson Handmade Sally Hudson St Ives Cornish Themed handmade gifts
- Jess Berriman Ceramics, Jess Berriman, Mount Hawke, Ceramic decorations, Jewellery
- jewellery in Sync, Rosemary Evans, St Just, Jewellery
- Jimagination Creations, James Powell, Camborne, Wooden Products
- Jo Downs Glass, Sam Downs, Launceston, Glass Craft
- Kennall Vale Cheese, Julie Prisk, Ponsanooth, Farmhouse Cheese
- Kernow Knitwear, Chris Moyle, St Day, Clothing
- Little Netty, Janette Hazledine, Newquay, Wool Products, Wood carved Christmas decorations
- Made at Home, Paul & Jenna Atkins, Newlyn, Fruit/Vegetable cordials
- Make Industries, Mrs Sharon Holmes, Penzance, Hampers of locally made goods
- Maria Kennedy-Head, Maria Kennedy-Head, Liskeard, Healing Tree Cards, jewellery, Christmas decorations, cake stands, purses and cushions, hand drawings and paintings
- N Joy Millinery, Natalie-Joy Richards, Truro, Hats, bridal head wear, fascinators
- Pendragon Mosaics, Ms Christine Corey, Launceston, Hand crafted Mosaics
- Sculptures by Anthony White, Anthony White, Liskeard, Sculptures and paper weights
- Serendipity Offerings, Miss M Ratcliffe, Truro, Range of Knitted Gifts, wedding gifts - dreamcatchers
- Silverscents, Kim Gollard, Calstock, Jewellery
- Textile Gifts, Jon Dyer, St Austell, Textile Products
- Wellydog Limited, Mr Steve Ashworth, Pool, Paintings, Portraits, Prints and Cards, Leather work, sea glass jewellery
You will also find Made in Cornwall products at:
- Truro Tourist Information Centre office
- Launceston Tourist Information Centre office
- Heartlands Visitor Centre and shop
- Museum of Witchcraft shop at Boscastle tel: 01840 250111
- Make Industries Shop, 45 Market Jew Street, Penzance, tel: 01736 330532
If you're looking for something specific you can search our Cornish Lines membership directory.
You can also now follow us on twitter