Economy Monthly Monitoring Update (EMMU)
These reports set out a number of indicators which show what is happening in the economy, relating to claimant count, unemployment, house prices and repossessions. Some of these relate to Cornwall, some to the South West, while others indicate what is happening across the UK and on an international basis. Not all indicators/reports are issued monthly; hence updates will vary in coverage. Each update will only include new data though quarterly summaries will be shown where appropriate.
For 2013 publications please go to the EMMU page.
State of the Economy
A brief overview of the latest data on the economy of Cornwall.
- November 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- April 2012 (Summary Report)
- December 2011 (Full Report)
- December 2011 (Summary Report)
Labour Market Analysis
- Labour Market Analysis - March 2014
- Labour Market Analysis - February 2014
- Labour Market Analysis - January 2014