Home Page Council News Room Site Map Ask a question Website - information and help Listening and Learning: Compliments, comments and complaints Access Keys


If you’re on a low income, you could be entitled to housing benefit or council tax support.  You can find all the information you need about applying for these on our website.

Make sure you’re claiming any other benefits you are entitled to.  Some aren’t available through the Council, so check the GOV.UK benefits calculator to see what else you can apply for.


If you need specialist advice about housing benefit or council tax support, ring us on 0300 1234 121.