If you’re on a low income, you could be entitled to housing benefit or council tax support.
Make sure you’re claiming any other benefits you are entitled to. Some aren’t available through the Council, so check the GOV.UK benefits calculator to see what else you can apply for.Continue reading
If you need specialist advice about housing benefit or council tax support, call us on 0300 1234 121.
- Pension Service, Jobcentre Plus, Disability and Carers Service
- Child Benefit
- Free school meals
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Information on tax credits, income tax and self-employment
- Housing advice and options
- Debt advice - Trading Standards and talkaboutdebt
- Credit unions
- Home Insulation Grants
- Shelter - The housing and homelessness charity
- Concessionary travel